When ordering from Innoplast, be sure you are measuring correctly, and then installing properly. We’ve created several videos for you, which you can view on our website. Here are the steps breaking it down.
Measuring Your Bollard Post
In order to properly measure your post for the best bollard cover fit, you will need a flexible measuring tape, and a calculator.
To find the outside diameter of your post, you can simply measure across the top. However, this method doesn’t always give you the most accurate result, especially if your post is over-filled with concrete. The most accurate way to find the outside diameter is by measuring the circumference.
- Wrap your measuring tape around the post circumference, and record.
- Divide that number by 3.14 to calculate the diameter.
- Reference our Bollard Guard Chart to determine the size you need.
Then call us at 1-800-516-9287 to place your order! Or visit our product pages.
Installing Your Bollard Post Cover
For standard sized steel posts or pipes, use our patented gripper tabs for easy and secure installation.
- Peel the backing from the gripper tab, and press it on the post, with the fingers facing down.
- Repeat this process, evenly placing 2 to 4 gripper tabs around the top and bottom of your post.
- Slide the bollard cover over the top of your post, and you are done!
If you have a square, or odd-shaped post you are trying to cover, follow these steps for foam installation:
- Lay the first piece of foam over the post, so the ends are even.
- Lay the second piece of foam over the first. The two pieces will make an “X”.
- Slide the bollard cover of the top of your post, and you’re done!
Your bollard cover is now securely installed.
Thank you for choosing Innoplast, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!