The spring is a great time to install (or reinstall) speed bumps after plowing is finished for the year. Designed to keep your facility safe, speed bumps reduce the speed of vehicles while improving the safety of pedestrians and other motorists.
Innoplast Plastic Speed Bumps:
- Plastic speed bumps are available in a variety of lengths, including 4-foot, 6-foot, 8-foot, 9-foot, 10-foot, and 12-foot.
- Plastic speed bumps are made from low density polyethylene, giving them excellent resistance to chemicals and changing weather conditions (including protection from chipping, cracking, and deteriorating).
- Plastic speed bumps are molded with channels to facilitate drainage.
Innoplast Rubber Speed Bumps:
- Rubber speed bumps are available in 6-foot
- Rubber speed bumps are molded with yellow stripes and cat-eye reflectors to increase nighttime visibility.
- Rubber speed bumps have a honeycomb bottom which allows them to conform to uneven surfaces (such as asphalt or concrete).
To help re-install your speed bumps, check out our Instructions for Speed Bump Installation.
For more information on how Innoplast can help you prepare for spring with speed bumps, call us at 800-516-9287 or contact us online.