The spring is a great time to install (or reinstall) speed bumps after plowing is finished for the year. Designed to keep your facility safe, plastic and rubber speed bumps reduce the speed of vehicles while improving the safety of pedestrians and other motorists.
Innoplast Plastic Speed Bumps:
- Available in a variety of lengths, including 4-foot, 6-foot, 8-foot, 9-foot, 10-foot, and 12-foot.
- Made from low density polyethylene, giving them excellent resistance to chemicals and changing weather conditions (including protection from chipping, cracking, and deteriorating).
- Molded with channels to facilitate drainage.
Innoplast Rubber Speed Bumps:
- Available in 6-foot
- Molded with yellow stripes and cat-eye reflectors to increase nighttime visibility.
- Honeycomb bottom which allows them to conform to uneven surfaces (such as asphalt or concrete).
To help re-install your speed bumps, check out our Instructions for Speed Bump Installation.
For more information on how Innoplast can help you prepare for spring with speed bumps, call us at 800-516-9287 or contact us online.