As some of our regular customers may have noticed, there 's a new voice ready to help when you call. Dawn joined our team about a month ago and we're certainly excited to have her. So in an effort to allow our customers to get to know her, Dawn has been kind enough to answer a few questions about herself.
So Dawn, tell us:
1. What song do you have on repeat right now? Kenney Chesney, "Come Over".
2. What is your favorite food? I would have to say Crab legs and Key Lime pie.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Key West, Florida. Why, you ask? I enjoy year round warm weather and the very relaxing atmosphere.
4. What is your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment is having raised two caring, compassionate, young adults.
5. What is your most prized possession? My most prized possession; this would be my family: My husband Jim, daughter Rachel, and son Jonathon.
6. What are 3 things most people don't know about you?
- I enjoy perennial gardening and relaxing in the sun
- I love horses
- My family claims I make the best PB & J.
7. What is your favorite thing about working at Innoplast? I have been at Innoplast for about a month and thus far my favorite thing about working here is the very friendly people that I have the pleasure to work with on a daily bases. The customers that I talk to daily are very nice as well.