Concrete Bollards are great for vehicle traffic, pedestrian traffic, or to dress up any parking lot, loading dock, pier, beach, or warehouse. However what happens to the bollards after a couple of seasons the weathering sets in? Bollard maintenance can become costly in man hours, paint, or replacing all together. An easy solution to these problems, plastic bollard covers.
Bollard covers are great for any type of application where you have bollards.
Traditionally concrete bollards have been painted to keep them looking nice. There are a few reasons why this method is not ideal:
- Painting the bollards need to be done on a regular basis
- Paint does not protect the bollards from the elements
- Paint does not protect vehicles, doors, etc from the abrasive nature of the bollard
- Paint does not help when the concrete starts to fail
- It is difficult to keep reflective tape on a painted bollard
- It is difficult to customize a painted bollard
- Painting bollards is a messy job
Bollard covers come in a variety of different sizes, and colors. Check out Innoplast.com for all bollard cover options and solutions.