Innoplast is proud to support the ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter. This year, to mark the 5th anniversary of the Ice Bucket Challenge, The ALS Association will launch Challenge Me, a national awareness and fundraising campaign. Innoplast is thrilled to support the #ChallengeMe campaign with our 1% donation of sales for the month of May.
Our funds will go to support the mission of the ALS Association Northern Ohio Chapter, which is to discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
We hope to encourage you to:
- Challenge me to keep fighting for the people living with ALS in our community.
- Challenge me to expand our Walk to Defeat ALS program.
- Challenge Me to love harder.
- Challenge Me to spread the word about ALS.
- Challenge me to fight every day – urgently, passionately, and tirelessly – until we find a cure.
ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) also known as “Lou Gehrig’s’ Disease” affects thousands of patients and families. There is no cure for this fatal disease and it affects the patient’s muscular and nervous system, while leaving the cognitive functions of the brain unaffected.
Even if you don't purchase anything from us this month, we encourage you to get involved in the ALS awareness month.
- Participate in the "Challenge Me" campaign
- Donate money to help fight this disease
- Register for the Walk to Defeat ALS
- Raise awareness about the disease and the mission for a cure
- Become an advocate for people with ALS
- Get involved and volunteer at various events
Please call us for any questions, comments, or if you would like to share your experience.
"Everyone has a cause that is meaningful for them, and in honor of close friends, Barry Winovich and Treg Charlton, we started the 1% ALS campaign back in 2012," explains Craig McConnell, President of Innoplast. Continue Reading Here.