This year we've decided to let our customers in on a little sneak peak of the people who make their orders happen. This month, Brooke, our sales manager, was kind enough to answer a few questions for us.
1. What song do you have on repeat right now? Blister in the Sun by the Violent Femmes
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate chip cookies
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Hawaii, because it's just so darn beautiful.
4. What is your biggest accomplishment? Graduating college
5. What is your most prized possession? My family
6. What are 3 things most people don't know about you?
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a racecar driver so my uncle taught me how to drive a “stick shift” when I was 10 years old
- I am slightly sarcastic
- My great grandfather was a tailor for Albert Einstein
7. What is your favorite thing about working at Innoplast?My favorite thing about working at Innoplast is that I get to work and talk with a wide range of people from all over the world.