Post covers are great for any type of application where you have bollards.
Traditionally concrete bollards have been painted to keep them looking nice. But there are a few reasons why this method is not ideal:
- Painting the bollards needs to be done on a regular basis.
- Paint does not protect the bollards from the elements.
- Paint does not protect vehicles, doors, etc. from the abrasive nature of the bollard.
- Paint does not help when the concrete starts to fail. It is difficult to keep reflective tape on a painted bollard.
- It is difficult to customize a painted bollard.
- Painting bollards is a messy job.
Shop online today at Innoplast for post covers - customization is also available.