Ever feel a little confused about how to measure for that perfect Bollard Gard fit? Here's how to make sure that it fits perfect everytime.
- Break out that old tape measure and let her see the light of day, guessing on the the size of your pipe only works about 17.3% of the time and we like to get it right everytime
- Measure the diameter of your bollard. That's the straight across the middle portion of the circle on the top.
- Measure the height of your post, all the way from the ground to the tippy top of that concrete dome (if you have one).
- Add 2-4" to the height of that post.
- Give us a call or jump on the e-commerce site over at www.innoplast.com and order your covers.
Still a little uncertain about what size will fit your post give us a call with your measurements or use this handy bollard cover tool.