I think we can all agree that 2020 has been like no other year that we have ever experienced. We have learned to appreciate the things we already have. We have dusted off old board games and enjoyed more family time. We have learned the importance of toilet paper. ? We have sanitized and then sanitized again. And who would have thought we would say things like, “oh cute mask, where did you get it?”
We are thankful to be considered essential. We are grateful that we could adapt and spread employees out to follow social distance protocols and work remotely in some departments.
We may not have been able to meet with you in person, but we muddled through how to use Zoom, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
Although it has been tough, we have persevered. We had many positive things happen in 2020 and wanted to share and focus on those.
Recapping the positives from 2020
- We celebrated 15 years of business
- We are proud of being in business for 15 years, creating a one-stop shop for all things bollard!
- Released new videos on how to measure and install your bollard covers
- We had a good time creating these!
- Team members have had babies. We love babies!
- Introduced our new round top and smooth bollard covers
- You asked, we delivered the new bollard covers!
- We are fortunate to be considered an essential business and provide necessary products in a time of National crisis
- Introduced new stainless bollards and bollard covers
- In stock and ready to ship!
- Offered several promos throughout the year to help stimulate the economy
- Discounts on product, free shipping…sign up for our newsletter to receive the email notification.
- Remained positive throughout these trying times.
We are thankful for all our customers and hope everyone has experienced their own good in this trying year. Happy holidays and cheers to a happy and healthy 2021!